Basic information on data processing (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LO 3/2018)
|Controller||CONGELATS PALAMÓS, S.A.
Industrial Polígon camp of Rutlla 2, 17230 Palamós
|Purpose of treatment||Offer and manage our marketing services seafood.|
Execution of the service contract.
|Recipients||The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or as necessary to fulfill the purpose of treatment.|
|People rights||Interested parties have the right to exercise their rights of access, rectification, limiting treatment, suppression, portability and opposition by sending your request to our address.|
|Term data retention||While the business relationship or to continue over the years needed to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to file the claim it deems appropriate.|
|Additional Information||You can see additional information below and detailed in the "Questions about privacy".|
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee digital rights (LOPDGDD we offer the following information about the processing of their personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: CONGELATS PALAMÓS, S.A.
- NIF: A17056557
- Address: Industrial Polígon camp of Rutlla 2 17230 palamós
- Tel.: 972318103 972318103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
- We treat the information is provided to manage our marketing services seafood.
- In the event that you contact us via the contact form on our website, we try to manage your inquiry.
- If you give us your consent we can also treat your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- By accessing our facilities to your image can be recorded by video surveillance cameras security control purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
- Provided personal data will be kept as long as a user of our services or wish to receive information, and then for the deadlines for complying with our legal obligations, which in the case records and tax for commercial purposes will be 6 years in accordance with the Art. 30 of the code of Commerce code, and tax effects will be 4 years in accordance with articles 66 to 70 of the tax code.
- The images captured by the video surveillance system be kept for a month.
What is the legitimation for the treatment of your data?
Legitimization to treat them is in the execution of the service contract and consents giving us.
Regarding any information that is sent by persons below 16years, it will be a prerequisite to be done with parental consent, guardian or legal representative to personal data can be processed. If not, the legal representative will notify us as soon as it becomes aware.
As for the capture of images by the video surveillance system, legitimation is given by the legitimate interest to preserve the security of people and goods.
What target your data will be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or as necessary to fulfill the purpose of treatment.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are dealing your personal data.
- Interested parties have the right to access your personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected .
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in this case only retain for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing data, except for compelling legitimate or exercise or defense of any claims reasons.
- Those interested are also entitled to the portability of their data.
- Each party shall have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him or significantly affects him similarly.
- Finally, interested parties have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How you can exercise their rights?
Sending a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, our physical address or electronics.
How we obtained your data?
Personal data we process come from the person concerned. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these. The data that are marked with an asterisk are required to provide the requested service..
What data we try?
The categories of data that can deal in providing our services are:
- Identification data
- Postal addresses or electronic
In the case of video surveillance system:
The data are limited, since only treat data necessary for the provision of our services and management of our business.
What security measures we apply?
We apply the security measures set out in Article 32 of RGPD therefore we have taken the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of treatment data conducted with mechanisms that allow us to ensure confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of systems and treatment services.
- Policy information data processing personnel.
- Performing regular backups.
- Control access to data.
- Verification processes, evaluation and regular assessment.