Our website www.peixosdepalamos.com (the "web site") uses “cookie” technology to obtain information about itself and the user’s browsing experience, as well as to guarantee proper functioning.
Definition of a Cookie
A "cookie" is a small fragment of text sent by websites to the browser, and is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files store data that can be updated and recovered by the corporation in charge of their installation. Each time the user visits the same website, the browser recovers the file and sends it to the web server. Cookies have several purposes, which include collecting and remembering information about the user’s preferences and, in general, making the website easier and more useful for the user by customising its content.
Cookies can be classified according to several parameters:
- 1. - Ownership: own cookies and third party cookies : depending on the corporation that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the obtained data.
- 2. - Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies : depending on the period of time during which they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- 3. - Purpose: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, publicity cookies, behavioural publicity cookies : depending on the purpose of the obtained data.
- Technical cookies : They allow the user to browse the website a browser or app and to use the different options or services in the website. For example, controlling data traffic and communication identify the session or enter restricted access sections of the site.
- Personalisation cookies : They allow the user to access the service with either general pre-defined features in the terminal or defined by the user. For example, the language, the type of browser with which the user accesses the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies : They are processed either by us or by a third party, and allow us to keep track of the number of users and thus carry out a statistic analysis of the services used. For this reason your browsing our website is analysed to improve our offer of products or services.
- Publicity cookies : They allow the management –as effectively as possible- of advertisements included, if applicable, by the editor of the site, app or platform from which the requested services are offered, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural publicity cookies : They allow the management –as effectively as possible- of advertisements included, if applicable, by the editor of the site, app or platform from which the requested service is offered. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour. This information is obtained by continuously monitoring your browsing habits, and allows us to develop a specific profile according to which publicity is displayed.
Cookies used in our website
Our website uses own cookies sent to your computer. They are managed only by us for a proper functioning of the website, as well as third party cookies, in order to be used as an analysis tool of the users’ interaction with out site. Thanks to these cookies we obtain information that can help us to improve your browsing experience and offer a better service to our customers and users.
Our site uses both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is browsing the site, and persistent cookies store data in the terminal, which can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the COOKIES we use in our site are the following:
||_ga: 2 years|
Finally, plug -in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and staying in our site, the user consents to the use of the aforementioned cookies, during the mentioned periods and under the conditions included in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw his/her consent regarding this Cookies Policy. To do so, he/she must to delete the cookies stored in his/her terminal, through the settings of his/her Internet browser.
Cookies configuration panel
How to disable cookies in the main browsers ?
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Works: Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
This website may modify this Cookies Policy, so we recommend you read this policy each time you access our website, to be duly informed about how we use our cookies.
Date of the last update: July 2022